Monday, October 30, 2017

Raven Run photo day

I took a "personal day" and went to Raven Run with my camera. I told myself to pretend that I only had black and white film in my camera to force myself to look for patterns and "small" views. I ended up finding a couple spots that made me glad to not be limited to B&W. A good way to spend a couple of hours on a nice fall day.






I found a pool of water with great reflections of fall colors, doesn't look as nice in B&W



Looking up instead of down


Another part of the creek had some neat ripples and sunlight. If I was sticking with the spirit of the exercise, I would just have the B&W, but I like the color ones as well.


And some B&W ones



This moth demanded color








No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, I am unable to reply to comments. I do appreciate the few that I receive.