Saturday, November 18, 2017

Auxier Ridge with kids

Auxier Ridge in Red River Gorge
11/11/17

Mom was out of town and my kids drive me nuts at home, so thankfully the weather was nice. We loaded up and headed to the Gorge. I wanted a reasonably easy hike and some views, so we went to the end of Tunnel Ridge Road for a hike out towards Courthouse Rock. I knew it was going to be busy but I wasn't looking for solitude since I had three kids with me.

It was about 50 degrees so we all started out with jackets and hats.

I did not take too many photos because I was occupied with herding cats, I mean keeping my kids from killing each other. But, I made them sit down at one point so I could take a couple photos of Raven Rock and the fall leaves.




Nobody fell off a cliff, we mostly had a good time and I finally made it to the Gorge to see the fall colors. A good way to spend the day with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, I am unable to reply to comments. I do appreciate the few that I receive.