Thursday, June 1, 2017

Wet Waterfall Hike

We were still recovering from Greece and the weather was nice. Since I generally like my kids better when we are outside, I decided that it might be a good day for a creek hike in the gorge. I figured the waterfall at the end of the trail would keep them motivated. I also warned them that they were going to get their feet wet and muddy, they did not seem to have a problem with that :)






They were impressed by the waterfall.
 
We had lunch in the shade.
 
And then they played while I drank a beer :)




We saw a crawfish in a pool near the waterfall and then this butterfly, no snakes :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of very lovely areas and kids having quiet fun.

    ReplyDelete

For some reason, I am unable to reply to comments. I do appreciate the few that I receive.