Sunday, September 9, 2018

Cave Run Lake

Zilpo Campground
7/26 - 7/28/18 (2 nights)
2018 bag nights: 23

We met some local friends for what is turning into an annual car camping trip (I think this was the 4th summer in a row). Our plans were to relax while the kids (we have 3 and they have 3, all under 10) played together and swam in the lake. I also brought my inflatable kayak for them to play with.

I had done a little research, so we ended up with two sites next to each other with very easy access to the water. It made for a very relaxing couple of days.



Our own private beach

The kids had fun swimming ...

... and paddling the kayak, at one point all 6 kids managed to squeeze in

Waiting for the stars


Woke up to a foggy sunrise


A very relaxing way to spend a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, I am unable to reply to comments. I do appreciate the few that I receive.