Sunday, January 2, 2022

Cades Cove Biking

 6/15 - 6/18/21 (3 nights)

2021 Bag Nights: 10

The NPS has implemented "bike" days for Cades Cove in the Great Smokies National Park. Now the gate is not opened for cars on Wednesdays in the summer. My kids and I headed to Cades Cove to take advantage. We spend three nights, did a little hiking, enjoyed the biking and did a tourist horse ride. A great couple of days. 

Beautiful weather for our bike ride.


Lots of flowers


The Methodist Church



The Missionary Baptist Church




We saw three different bears feeding in the fields


Walked over to check out the sunset. I got this photo and my battery died. Of course the spares were a mile away in camp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, I am unable to reply to comments. I do appreciate the few that I receive.